Chivic Fishing Safaris
Welcome to Chivic Fishing Safaris; nestled in the premium fishing waters of Mozambique.
Tiger fishing at its best!
With the wildlife so close you can almost reach out and touch it, its a true "Wild African Fishing Experience"
without the need to own all the equipment yourself.
Only bring along your foodstuff, binoculars and cameras to capture the memories of your lifetime!
With comfortable yet rustic self catering accommodation, you'll be able to leisurely recharge yourself for the next day's fishing.
The beautiful stars will tuck you in at night and the bustling wildlife and gorgeous lake view will gently greet you every morning.
For only R2800/day, the following are included:
- All Fishing tackle and bait
- The use of our boat with a limited amount of fuel
- Wildlife- and fishing guide
- Accommodation with basic kitchen utensils
- Any relevant fishing licenses
The day fee excludes:
Some points to keep in mind:
- Extra daily fuel
- Transport from your home to our fishing camp and back
- Any customs fees at the border
- Any entrance fees at the Kruger Park gate (No need to overnight at Kruger Park)
- Catering (bring along your own favorite food and drinks)
- We'll meet you on appointment at the Giriyondo Border Post between Mozambique and South Africa (between the Kruger- & Limpopo Park).
- Any standard sedan vehicle will be able to make the journey (+-170km from Phalaborwa).
- Please take anti-Malaria drugs well in advance of your visit.
- Bring along an insect deterrent, sunblock and hat!
- Bring along any chronic medication as well as emergency contact details.
- Please make sure your passports and vehicle permits are in order to be able to cross the border.
- Be prepared to have the time of your life!
At the moment we have a maximum limit of four anglers
at a given time for a minimum time of three days
Please fill out the form below to inquire about available dates and to secure a booking.
or contact Tiaan at +27 60 3977 112